Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House

My mommy and I decided to go up to the Ogden temple yesterday after work!  It is currently in the open house stage, which means that the temple is not dedicated yet (as it was just completed) so anyone can walk through and tour it.


We waited FOREVER!  But oh, it was worth it.  So gorgeous!  We couldn't take pictures inside, and even if we could I don't think I would have.  I love temples and how you can feel the spirit so strongly inside of them.  Even when there is a group of noisy deacons behind you!

My mom and I enjoyed noticing all the little details while walking through.  Everything has symbolism and meaning, so it is interesting to think about what things could mean!

I can't wait to someday go through the temple for reals!  That is less than two years away for me!


If you ever get the chance, I highly encourage you to visit a temple open house.  Everyone is welcome and it is so beautiful to see!  I'm so glad that my mom and I could go tonight, I had a fabulous time.

No comments:

Post a Comment