Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Seiji & Kylie Are Engaged!

They got engaged two days ago and I still can't believe it!


On Monday, Seiji was all paranoid because he didn't think that anyone would be home to sign for a package he was expecting.  None of us really thought too much about it, because Seiji is always ordering all kinds of packages, usually games.  Luckily for him, though, my dad was home to sign!  But when the mail guy came up to our door, my dad was concerned because the package looked opened already.  He decided that he should check and make sure the contents were safe before he signed... so he opened it up and LO AND BEHOLD!  A ring!  You can imagine his surprise, because Seiji didn't tell any of us that he was planning to propose!


When my mom and I got home from work Seiji told us what was going on, and soon Kylie came over and the two of them headed off to dinner.  Kylie said that the first hint of what was going on was that Seiji took her to eat while I was cooking dinner - he never turns down a home cooked meal, haha!

Anyway, they came home later that night and I thought that Seiji wimped out because neither of them said anything.  But it turns out that they just didn't know how to bring it up... and so yeah!  They're engaged, and I couldn't be happier!  (Except for the fact that it means Seiji is going to move out.  That makes me really sad... but it is beside the point.)

Yes, I posted two of the same picture.  But I thought you might want to see the colors of her ring!  Silver with a sapphire, vintage style.  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment