Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Morning In The Canyon

Only recently has it occurred to me that since Kylie doesn't have to go to work until 10, and I don't have to go to school until 10 (or later) every other day, we could hang out in the mornings!  So I asked her if she would like to go on a quick adventure up the canyon just after sunrise, and she decided that she would indeed join me.


It was absolutely gorgeous!  It was also kind of cold, but nothing a few sweatshirts and old-man sweaters couldn't fix.  We stopped here and there to walk around and explore.  One good stop was Tibble Fork Reservoir, I have never seen it during that time of day!  The whole reservoir was covered in the coolest mist.  It was absolutely gorgeous, I wish that my camera could have captured it!


It was a morning well spent.  I mean, what day could be bad after spending the morning in such a beautiful place?  I am so blessed to live where I can just drive for 15 minutes and be in the mountains.  I hope that I will have many more chances to go up the canyon before it snows!

No comments:

Post a Comment