Friday, October 3, 2014

A Triple Date

Allie, Sarah, and I decided that a date sounded like a wonderful idea.  And since nobody would ask us on one, we would just have to ask them!  Haha!

I asked Bailey to go with me.  He's the SkillsUSA president, maybe you've seen him on my blog because of that.  But I think he is just fantastic, so I'm really glad he was able to come!


Allie brought her boyfriend who goes by the name of Dylan. I was happy that I got to meet him before he leaves on his Boston mission next week!  And Sarah brought Jacob from the cross country team.  She didn't really know him, but she asked him anyway; so basically Sarah is the coolest person ever!



After searching FOREVER trying to find Bailey's house (I should really stop trusting my phone's navigation), the six of us headed up the canyon in Sarah's giant, wonderful, red creeper van.

We found the perfect picnic stop and started a fire.  It was a bit of a struggle getting it going.  Not that I really helped, haha!


I didn't take any other pictures because I was pretty busy trying to avoid the smoke.  Also, it got dark super fast.  But we ate food, and it turns out that cheese and caramel popcorn is way more delicious than it sounds.  I was also intrigued by the fact that hand sanitizer looks so cool while it is burning!


Dylan put hand sanitizer all over his hands and lit them on fire.  I freaked out but I guess it doesn't hurt.  Weird stuff!

We had a lot of fun talking and getting to know each other.  Bailey was a fabulous date - he is so funny!  And luckily none of us froze to death.  We might of, if we didn't have a fire going!

Anyway, it was an exceptional evening that ended even better because I got to meet Bailey's baby goats and they are about the cutest things in the world.

I hope that you also had an enjoyable Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment