Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorites Of Fall Break (Part 1)

I had a really good fall break!  For a while, I was frustrated that I didn't have any extravagant fall break plans.  Kylie and I had considered flying out to Maine over the break, and my mom and I had discussed Disneyland.  But it turns out that it was a good thing that I didn't have big plans, because they would have gotten in the way of my CTSO training, I was kind of sick for the first part, and also I had a lot of things to catch up on (there are not enough hours in the day!)

So yeah, a lot of my break was spent working on things I needed to do such as homework and blogging, but I also did have a lot of fun!  I was pleasantly surprised with how much time I spent with school friends, and of course I loved spending time with my real BFF... my mom!  Here are just a few of the things I did these past couple of days.

Ethan invited Kylee and I to his work to try out some smoothies!  I didn't think I loved smoothies all that much, but I have to admit that I've been craving that peach smoothie Ethan made me try...

It took us a REALLY long time to get a decent picture of the three of us.  For a while, they were turning out like this:
I forgot to change the camera to front-facing...

It was a lot of fun.  We hung out there for a long time, talking and talking while Eths brought us out smoothie after smoothie to try.  Ethan is the best.

My mom, grandma, and I went out on a breakfast date!  I finally tried the french toast from Kneaders that everyone gushes about... and now I understand the hubbub!  It is delicious!

We also took the time to go up to Gardner Village.  Man, we used to love that place.  But now we can't remember why!  We checked out two or three shops, then skedaddled off to Ikea because Ikea wins all.  I love shopping with these people!


You will be glad to know: I MADE IT TO THE ASIAN MARKET!  I was in desperate need of furikake, Japanese candy, and the delicious smell of Asian food markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment