Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Favorites Of Fall Break (Part 2)

Strrt invited me over for a movie night!  It has been way too long since we threw one of these parties.  We decided that we need to make it a monthly occurrence!

Ethan and I went to the temple!  That is really the best way to start your morning!

Ethan, Jeff, and I went to Kneaders for breakfast.  I can't get enough of that french toast... but I can't eat nearly as much as it comes with!  Also, that tree in the background is $1,500.  I don't even understand.

Sunday dinner is always fabulous!  Though it always seems to fall on evenings when I actually have homework, I will never miss a chance to go eat delicious food and hang out with my family!

Speaking of delicious food... Ethan and I decided that we seriously needed some curry.  So we stopped by my favorite Thai restaurant for lunch!

My mom, dad, and I went to Arctic Circle for some ice cream.  And because we heard the place was transformed into Hogwarts!  It was so adorable, they put a lot of work into every little detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment