Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Allie!

It is Allie's birthday today!  She is 17!  I love that she and I are only a couple of months apart... Now if only we were in the same grade!


As I've told you countless times, Allie has been a lifelong friend of mine who I can always depend on.  Though it may not seem like it, we actually do have a lot in common; so we have tons of fun together!  I like that she will randomly join me for shoe shopping or for a Starbucks run.  She's great company, I'm pretty sure we could talk forever!

I'm glad that Allie and I go to school together.  Seeing her in the halls is pretty much the greatest thing EVER, and I may or may not have specifically requested to be in the same seminary class as her.  Unfortunately we were placed on opposite sides of the room, but that is probably better for everyone.

Anyway, Allie, I hope that you have had a very happy birthday!  17 is not a remarkable age, but it is a fun one and I hope that you enjoy it.  Thank you for being my friend as well as my cousin (though that second one was not a choice).  You are such a blessing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment