Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ULTI

While the rest of the high school went back to school yesterday, Jeff, Bailey, and I skipped yet another day for yet another leadership conference with our awesome advisers.

Presidential Pyramid.  Now if only G was in this picture with us!

And don't worry - we brought the Polaroid again!


What I've learned about leadership conferences is that you take out of them what you put into them.  And I don't really put much into them, so I didn't learn very much at all.  I can't even tell you what ULTI (the name of the conference) stands for!  We were having too much fun talking, eating Asian candy, and playing with my new camera (which I haven't even told you about yet, so forget I mentioned it).




After a guest speaker, we were split up and sent to classes.  I made a few friends and sometimes pretended to pay attention to the state officers, actually!  So it was good.


After the classes we listened to the Attorney General speak.  I had actually met him last week, so it was pretty cool to see him again!  Bailey, Jeff, and I decided that we should get a picture with him.


We were then given free t-shirts and sunglasses and were told it was time to go home.  However, our bus wasn't there to pick us up yet... so we did some exploring.  I love UVU campus!


So yeah.  It was a good day!  I had a lot of fun, and it was nice not going to school (even though I have to make up some work now...)  I hope that another leadership conference opportunity presents itself soon, because they've really grown on me!

2 comments:

Angee said...

Are these pictures taken with your new camera? Whatever camera you used takes great indoor photos which is hard to do...

Madi Riye said...

Yup, I used my new camera! It has yet to disappoint!

Post a Comment