Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cupbop

I never thought I'd be a food truck type of person (the idea is cool, but how inconvenient it is for me that they move around!) but I have been converted since I tried the glorious food of a truck that deserves its own blog post.


The name is "Cupbop", and though the name is really weird to me, the food definitely is not weird.  It is delicious!

The first time I tried it was when we went to Evermore last month.  That night I was pretty set on eating popcorn for dinner, but then I tried the Korean food that Seiji and Kylie bought and I changed my mind.  Ever since that night, Kylie and I have been craving Cupbop like crazy!

So I went on the good old Facebook and followed them, and we finally got desperate enough to drive 25 minutes away just to find the truck.  It was definitely worth it!  So good!

It is important to tell you guys, though, that when they ask you how spicy you want it, DO NOT say 10 (they have you give a number on a scale of 1-10).  Seiji and Nathan thought that they could do it because they love spicy things, but neither of them could finish.  Instead they had to run across the street to buy milk, then had stomachaches for the rest of the night.  Stick with 5.  It's perfect.

If you ever run into Cupbop's big yellow truck, it is definitely a sign that you need to try their food.  Better yet, follow them on Facebook or Instagram and track them down.  Oh, and bring me with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment