Saturday, November 1, 2014

Favorites Of The Week

Organic chemistry is fun!  Mostly because Tyler, Jeff, and I just talk the whole time...

We had to show the rest of the family how cool Arctic Circle was decorated...

Sarah invited me over for some chatting and applesauce eating!  Their kitchen was absolutely full of apples which they were using to make applesauce, apple cider, and whatever else people make with apples.  It was so cozy there, the apples smelled delicious, and I just love talking to Sarah!

It always amuses me when people try on my glasses.  It is shocking how bad my eyesight is!

One day during lunch, Jeff, Bailey, and I went to my grandma and grandpa's house to pick up a box of Halloween decorations.  We were there for longer than expected because we needed my grandpa to come up from the shop and get a particular box for us.  Luckily there were Rice Krispie treats to eat and the merry-go-round to play on!

In the box, there was a fake hand.  Bailey had fun pretending that the hand was attached to him for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment