Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pumpkin Waffles

Sarah dropping her first period class is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me.  We like to chat, and mornings are perfect for that since I don't have an A1 period either!  We've been to the temple with the free time we have, and a couple of days ago we decided that we should make some quality pumpkin waffles as well.  Because I mean really: pumpkin = delicious and waffles = the best.  Delicious the best.  Yes, that equation sucks, but I'm not even taking math this year so who cares?


I don't know what the protocol is for blogging about recipes that I just got off of the internet.  We really just used the first recipe that popped up after our Google search, and it turned out delicious!  Here is the link to the recipe, but I'll also post it below for your convenience:

Pumpkin Waffles


Try them out sometime!  Maybe skip your math class to do so.  It's worth it.

Note: it actually probably isn't worth it to skip your math class for.  Maybe your psychology class and probably your chemistry class, but math is a stressful thing that maybe you shouldn't miss. #mysluffinghabitisoutofcontrol

No comments:

Post a Comment