Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Senior Pictures (Part 1)

Once upon a time, I was an awkward 7th grader.  My mom and I decided that we should get my pictures taken, so we asked my neighbor's niece to do them.  She did an amazing job - the pictures make me look less awkward than I really was!

The neighbor's niece was named Stephanie, and she was just starting out with her photography career.  I think.  Anyway, I've been following up with her photography since, and she has just gotten to be so amazing!  Seriously.  She is hands down my favorite photographer.  She works with light so well, and her style is so magical and beautiful!

So when I realized that it was autumn and my senior year, my mom and I had to get on finding someone to take my senior pictures.  The season is just too pretty to miss!  I knew right away that I wanted Stephanie to take my pictures.

I felt like crap the day of the shoot, but Stephanie can make anyone look a goddess/a jillion times better than they normally do.  We got the pictures back last week, and holy cow!  We are so impressed!  But then again, we had Stephanie take them, so what did we expect?

Of course, now I have to share some of them with you.  In two parts.

After looking through them, be sure to check out Stephanie Sunderland's website!



I will have flyaways for eternity.  But that is okay, because these pictures make me look like I rock them.





No comments:

Post a Comment