Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

Happy Christmas, everyone!  It snuck up so fast, and now it is over and done.  Crazy!  This year was a little bit different than the rest because we had to share Seiji with Kylie's family.  It actually wasn't as bad as I thought.

Instead of opening presents right when we got up, Seiji headed up to Kylie's and my mom, dad, and I went to breakfast at my grandma's.  I love that tradition!


It's normal to bring what presents you opened that morning, so I wasn't even surprised when my cousins showed up with 5 bunnies.  They are so cute!  I couldn't believe how soft they were.  And they would just sit and hang out with you.  Adorable.


We sat around and chatted for a couple of hours, then went back home for our Christmas morning festivities!




I got a lot of cool things!  Mostly things that I put in the Amazon shopping cart for my mom to buy for me, haha, but I did get a few surprises!  It was a lot of fun.


Shakee is always so funny every year.  He just won't be left out of the party!  He climbs all over us and goes back and forth smelling presents.  So, of course, we always have a few presents for him.



The stockings made me laugh this year.  My mom and dad always go out and buy things to fill them with on Christmas Eve, and this year they went a little bit too late in the day.  The only store open was Walgreens!  Haha so they got us some useful things.


We spent the rest of the day laying around relaxing.  It was so nice to not worry about doing anything productive, I literally read all day and even took an hour long nap!  It was dreamy.


It was an excellent Christmas for me and my family.  I hope that you also had an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment