Saturday, January 17, 2015

Favorites Of The Week (Part 2)

There's no better way to start the day than with a temple trip!

Ethan was on a cruise last week, so of course I jumped at his idea to go get Thai food together.  It was fun catching up, and I'm always amazed by how much curry the two of us can eat.

Kylie and I went to Bailey's basketball game!  It was so much fun to watch Bailey play and to spend time with my sister!  I guess we should have gotten a picture with Bailey in it to prove that we were at his game, but you're just going to have to believe me on this one.

Here is your weekly Shakee update.  He is doing well, but still missing Seiji.  I made him a nest of blankets and pillows!

Yes, this is a picture of Bailey playing a goat game on his phone.  But look past him and notice that our Christmas is still up.  IT IS A SYMBOL OF DEFIANCE!  Of rebellion!  The other day my mom was looking at our tree and said, "you know, I like our tree.  I think I'm just going to leave it up until I don't like it anymore".  She is a truly inspiring example of someone with free will who doesn't just do what society says to.  Haha.

Bailey and I visited Eths at work!  That guy rocks and gives us free smoothies.  We like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment