Friday, January 16, 2015

Favorites Of The Week (Part 1)

Every time I leave my house, I get to see this beauty that Jeff drew last week.  I kind of love it.

Chance, Bailey, and I went to Jeff's seminary conference to hear him sing!  He did fabulously.

Sarah was out of town last week, so it was fantastic to catch up with her this week!  We did a bit of errand running (that is what we usually do these days) and ended our evening with froyo and smooth jazz.  I'm so grateful to have Sarah in my life!

I spent lots of time in Dustin's room this week working on Chapter Display.  A lot of progress has been made!  However, we keep running into little problems and then get distracted with our friends.  But no worries, it will all get done.

You won't even believe this, but I went to a high school basketball game!  Like what?!  Okay, it's not that hard to believe because I actually do like and mostly understand basketball.  But still, I only went because Bailey and Chance had to be there to film.  It was cool being right on the sidelines with them, and I learned a thing or two about what they do!

My second 2014 blog book came in the mail!  I love getting my blog printed, and I really recommend that you do the same if you have a blog.  It's about the coolest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment