Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

My grandma is the coolest lady, I do not lie.  And today is her birthday!


Where would I even be without my grandma?  She's always been such a big part of my life.  Some of my earliest memories were with her - she was always taking us kids cool places and doing fun things with us!  One of my favorite things she does is have regular family dinners.  I think that is such an important thing to do, so that we can all see each other and catch up.


My grandma is kind of like a second mom to me.  I feel like she's always there for me when I need some extra support or someone to talk to.  She is so wise and seems to understand me when I feel like nobody else can.  She offers the best advice, and I know I can always trust what she says!


I'm so grateful for all that she does for me and all her other grandkids.  Somehow she makes each and every one of us feel special even with all of the things she has to do in her busy life!  She is an inspiration to me as an excellent example of someone who cares for and loves people no matter what the circumstances may be.  Someday I hope to be as loving, hilarious, and simply pleasant as she is!


Love you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment