Monday, January 5, 2015

Matching Socks

Last week I mentioned that Bailey, Jeff, and I invested in some matching socks.  As the first day back at school, we of course had to wear them today!


Taking these pictures in front of the most clashing background ever was much too tempting.  The boys had to roll up their pants pretty high for these shots, haha.  Also, Chance was a good photographer who captured even more wonderful things than I could have asked for!







Haha there is just so much going on in each picture.  I love it!

Also I want to testify about the greatness of matching socks.  There is something about them that make you feel fabulous all day long.  I encourage you and your BFFs to track down some socks pronto!  (Target is a good place to start!)

No comments:

Post a Comment