Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Seiji & Kylie Got Married!

Last Friday, Seiji and Kylie were married and sealed in the Draper, Utah temple for all time and eternity!


It makes me screech a little bit, thinking about that.  How wonderful is is that Seiji and Kylie can be together FOREVER?!  And he's finally part of an eternal family!  It is all so exciting, and I am so, so happy for them both.

Near the end of the ceremony, my dad and I drove up to the temple so that we could get pictures with everybody.  It was cold, but not as cold as we anticipated.  So that was good!


It was really fun to see Kylie's sisters in the bridesmaid dresses I made them.  I think they looked beautiful!  They are both such sweet girls.  I'm excited that they're kind of related to me now!


I guess it's kind of a shame that I couldn't go to the actual ceremony, but I've known that forever so I was okay with it.  I heard it was really nice, so I'm glad it went well.  Also, KYLIE IS OFFICIALLY MY SISTER!  Yay!  I'm pretty lucky that she and I have become such close friends, and that now she is related to me.  It all worked out perfectly.  Seiji chose wisely.

I kind of love this slanted picture my grandma took.

No comments:

Post a Comment