Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A Stylish Terracotta Warrior

Mr. Andersen has asked me to do quite an interesting task.  That task is to take pictures of his life size terracotta warrior (purchased on a particular China trip) in different costumes!  Haha, yup, I stood there while his students dressed him and put up backdrops (I'd say, "a little more to the left" "your shadow is in it" "that's not even in the shot".  Very helpful.)

Since I spent so much time taking the pictures (we used around 40 different costumes that the students brought) and editing them up for giant posters, I figure that this is a big enough part of my week that I should show you some of them.  Plus they are certainly amusing!






If you're in the area, stop by the Chinese New Year celebration on the evening of the 16th at the high school!  It will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment