Sunday, February 22, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

I absolutely love this picture of Bailey, Ethan, and I at the Chinese New Year festival!  I'd say we are one good looking crew.

Really, who wouldn't love waking up to me knocking on their window?  That's what you get for being late...

My drawings always turn into so much more with the help of Ethan and Jeff...

CHRIS IS MY FAVORITE.  On the weekly he never fails to make me laugh, inspire me, and get me excited about my own mission.  Here is a picture of him with his collection of ties, which he says is becoming the best around.

Ethan taught me how to play Connect Four via text, and it has quickly become a favorite pastime.  Sometimes we get creative and use suns and earths instead of red and blue circles.  No matter what emoji we use though, Ethan always beats me.

Oh Bailey and Mike.  I could listen to those two for hours; I'm pretty sure they have a story for everything.  Jeff is pretty cool too!

No comments:

Post a Comment