Saturday, February 28, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Guys, it turns out that I really like wiring.  I did all of the wiring for our Chapter Display lighting this week, and it was so much fun!

Philosophy is usually spent texting Ethan.  Who is always just a table away.

Kylie and I went thrifting!  We set off to look for skirts, but came back with a bunch of fabric instead.

Ethan and I have a huge problem... we spend too much money on food!  Food is so great, though.  So we probably aren't going to fix this problem.
We bought food to eat during Meteorology.  I'm not even enrolled in that class!

My mom is having way too much fun redoing Seiji's room into her office!  It is coming along beautifully, I will definitely show you when it is done.  Until then, I will keep going to Ikea with my mom multiple times a week!

Yay temple!  We were running late and didn't know if we would make it before the temple closed.  But we did!  By one minute!  It was definitely a blessing, and we had a lovely time.

No comments:

Post a Comment