Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Alli!

Today is Allison's birthday!


Words cannot even begin to describe my love for this girl.  Ever since we were little, the two of us have been great friends!  We would always have so much fun at my grandma's house, making up plays and pretending to live at a boarding school.  Though Alli is several years younger than I am, there's never seemed to be such an age gap because she is so mature.

So first off: Alli is probably the funniest girl you will ever meet.  Her humor is definitely one of a kind, and maybe that's what makes her so hilarious.  She always has something completely unexpected and witty to say - I don't know how she comes up with most things!  She keeps me laughing and in absolute awe that one person can contain so much entertainment.

The girl has TALENT.  She has a food blog where she she makes the most creative, beautiful, and healthy things.  Her photography skills are absolutely impressive - she really knows how to get perfect lighting!  And her style is absolutely adorable, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Alli is truly an example to me.  She is one of the strongest people that I know, and she has risen above all of her trials to become the amazing young woman that she is.  She's not one to be defeated when facing hardships, and she knows how to find the good in every situation.  I find her to be extremely inspiring, and I know that other people have too!

Alli, I love you so much!  I am extremely blessed to have you as a cousin, and I know that we were meant to be in each other's lives.  Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment