Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jeff's Birthday Celebrations

I love birthdays!  I am always sure that the birthdays of my friends don't go unnoticed, and we always plan something fun to do.  G actually did a better job than I did this year, I think, because he surprised Jeff with a cake at school yesterday!  I thought that was the cutest thing in the world!

Really though.  Is this not the most adorable thing ever?  I melted.

Anyway, my friends and I decided to save the celebrating for today, because yesterday proved to be somewhat busy.  Upon asking Jeff what he wanted to do in honor of becoming an adult, he said he wanted to make tortillas and go to model homes!

I love homemade tortillas, guys.  They are so good!  But I haven't made them in a long time, so the process was kind of questionable.  But they turned out delicious, as we made them into tacos.

Kylie's hand made a guest appearance!  Also, let's admire Bailey's rice bag apron look.

After our quality tortilla making, the three of us headed off to check out some model homes!  Whenever I'm out and I see signs for a model home, I always write them down on my phone for future reference.  It was pretty handy to know right where they were, and we were able to hit quite a few!


Bailey had never been to a model home before, so it was fun to show him the ways.  Model homes really are the best!  Even though the ladies who sit by the front door are always skeptical of us teenagers.  Do we really look that unruly?


Anyway, it was a lovely day of celebrating the birthday of our marvelous friend Jeff!  I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment