Sunday, March 29, 2015

Conference Quotes of the Week

I realized that I am completely obsessed with the gospel.  I mean, how awesome is it to be a member of the only church with the complete truth?  I can't think of anything more exciting than the teaching of the church and the promises it makes.  I feel so blessed that I was able to be raised with the knowledge of the gospel, and I just want to spread that gospel all around!

Anyway, here are some quotes from my conference talk listening as of late.

"The whole intent of the gospel plan is to provide an opportunity for us to reach our fullest potential." -Silvia H. Allred

"We are not alone.  Christ will assist us.  His tender mercies will make us mighty under any circumstance." -Walter F. Gonzalez

"Let your voice be heard among the faithful as you valiantly declare that He lives, that His Church has been restored, and that the plan of happiness is available to all." -Barbara Thompson

"There will be no salvation without compassionate service." -Henry B. Eyring

"We cannot see our Heavenly Father, but we can listen for His voice to give us the strength we need to endure the challenges of life." -Jean A. Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment