Friday, March 13, 2015

Favorites Of The Week (Part 1)

Bailey helped me babysit Liam and Des.  It was a lovely evening full of playing with Legos and having dance parties!



Oh the life of an elementary school teacher's daughter.  My mom randomly comes into my room and reads me picture books sometimes.

My friends at work!  I enjoy seeing the animals every day.

Your weekly distance ed picture!  Ethan is good about bringing his laptop to take notes.  I'm good about chatting throughout the whole class period.

Our English teacher also teaches a heavy metal class.  So sometimes he has to show us heavy metal videos and then talk about how only some brains can comprehend how it is genius on so many levels.  It is hilarious, he's kind of the best!
As you can see, more SkillsUSA work is being done during these moments than focusing on heavy metal.  Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment