Friday, March 20, 2015

The First Day of Spring

I don't have much to talk about today, so let's talk about how it is the first day of spring.


I am so excited!  Winter wasn't very hard to endure this year, as it wasn't very cold nor was it very long.  I mean, I went trail running in February!  How awesome is that?!  Nevertheless, I am celebrating this day because it is officially spring, one of my favorite seasons.  The season has a way of instilling a sense of optimism in me, and it just gets better as summer approaches!  I eagerly look forward to those long summer nights, and spring is just an appetizer.  Oh, I'm excited.  And I only have a little over a month left of school, so I'll be able to enjoy the weather more thoroughly than ever before!  Okay, now I'm just rambling.  Point is: spring is here.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment