Tuesday, April 28, 2015

An Ode to Costa Vida

I dedicate today's post to my favorite place to eat.  Costa Vida.

Never before have I loved a restaurant so much.  Never before have I had the ability to eat one thing day after day without getting sick of it.  But my friends, Costa Vida has changed all of that and so a blog post is in order.

How could one describe a place of such beauty and joy?  No words I could say can make one comprehend the delight that Costa Vida can bring to any individual, no matter their background.  However, if you have been to the place and have partaken of their food, you may just understand what I am saying.  My friends have been enlightened, and they too feel the deep love for Costa Vida that I am currently explaining.  The four of us must limit our Costa Vida intake, but still find ourselves there on the weekly, often bringing food to my mother as well.


I could write page upon page about this particular place of eating, but I suppose I shall conclude now as I'm sure you are sitting on the edge of your seat, eager to seek out the nearest Costa Vida.  Because I'm telling you... it's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment