Sunday, April 12, 2015

Favorites Of Spring Break

I will never get enough of Thanksgiving Point's gardens!  They are so amazingly pretty!  Luckily for me, Bailey is up for exploring the place and comes with me.

After this particular evening, we went to a game night where we played board games and karaoke with his friends and their dates.  I ate lots of chips and salsa. 

He told me that no article of clothing should be worn in public if it has the word "beard" on it.  He actually asked for my permission to wear this hoodie, haha.

One night, my mom, Jen, and her boys met us at the gardens for a picnic and some fish feeding.  I love Liam and Des, but apparently Bailey is Liam's best friend now!

Have I mentioned that I love my friends?  We have fun together even if we end up just sitting around chatting.
Guest appearance from Ethan's sister.  She's the cutest.

One night we were trying to figure out a way for Ethan to ask a girl to Prom!  Turns out that's not a reasonable thing to do at 10:00 at night.  Thai restaurants don't stay open that late.

It has been really fun getting to know Bailey's family.  I went to their Easter egg hunt and watched Bailey hide his niece's egg up on the roof of his barn.  It definitely fell in cow poop.

Arissa just sent me this picture she edited at dinner last Sunday.  It is absolutely remarkable, don't you think?

Ethan and I were completely shocked with Bailey's ability to pull off a cowboy hat...

2 comments:

Simone Nielsen said...

I miss you so much! You look like you're having so much fun!

Madi Riye said...

I miss you too, Simone! Senior year was tons of fun, I wish you could have stuck around for it!

Post a Comment