Friday, April 24, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

After tie-dying shirts, we obviously had to have a matching day!

I got to see Mike's baby pigs!  Oh my gosh, they were so adorable.  Bailey was helping him build something for them or something.  I was mostly just staring at the pigs so I don't really know.


I actually got a tour of most of the farm - it is so beautiful!  I think that this boat is so cute.  And I love the greenhouse.

Thus ends an era of distance ed classes!  All of my courses concluded this week, I just have some final assignments to do now.  If you're going to be a senior next year, I highly recommend doing some distance education.  The classes I took were really great!

Costa Vida!  Ethan and I will never get enough of this place.

One of my favorite snow cone shacks opened up for the season!  They keep being closed on random days, though, so all of my plans for getting snow cones have been unmercifully ruined.  But, the other night Bailey came over and surprised me with a snow cone!  It was so sweet!
Don't mind the bathroom background for this picture.

Awh Shakee!  What a quality fellow.  I came home to take a nap one rainy school day, and he was happy to join.  I proceeded to snap this top-notch picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment