Monday, April 27, 2015

People Are So Nice

Today I am grateful that people are so nice!  I've developed some sort of sickness that has left me without a voice, and you know, being sick is about the most frustrating thing ever.  It makes me more sad and mad than anything!  And I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm flying out to California later this week with my family, and being sick for such an occasion would be most unfortunate.

I'm okay, though.  How can I be sad when I'm surrounded by such awesome people?  One example would be me coming home to three boys working on my lawn.  I must be getting old or something, because yard work being done for me is the nicest thing ever.  Bailey and his two friends mowed, weed wacked, and edged.  I can't remember my yard ever looking so good!  I almost cried.

Also, I went to my photo lessons earlier this day and my teacher was really concerned about my cough and sore throat.  So she went to her homemade medicine room and produced this tincture for me.  Haha, I thought that was so thoughtful of her!


When I got to work, my boss was also concerned and insisted that I take a day or two off to rest up before my trip.  I thought that was so nice of her to let me miss more work, considering I'm missing several days next week!  I think that a day of rest will really help.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention those things today because that's what has been going on in my life.  Wish me luck in healing up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment