Sunday, April 19, 2015

Prom 2015

I know that you are just dying to see Prom pictures from last night.  Well, it is your lucky day, because my mom snapped a few!  We also had Ethan's sister take some pictures, but I don't really know when we will get those so these will have to do for now.


Doesn't Bailey look so handsome?!  Awh!  We of course had to do the traditional flower exchange thing (Kylee's mom made our flowers and did SUCH a good job), and it would seem as if I've finally mastered the art.  Turns out 3 pins works better than one.


Also, I'm super obsessed with my dress which just so happens to be my grandma's old dress!  It fits so well, since it was made especially for Asians haha!  She was skinnier than I am, though, so I had to get her help letting it out a little bit.  But I must say that I felt fabulous twirling in it all night.


Anyway, Prom was super fun!  I really love going to dances with Bailey, he is the best date and so entertaining.  Plus he took me to Red Iguana, and what gets better than that?


So Bailey, thank you so much for taking me to my last high school dance!  I wouldn't have wanted to go with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment