Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tropical Tuesday

Yeah, we wore these tropical getups yesterday.  Monday.  But I'm sharing them with you today, so I can claim it to be Tropical Tuesday!


Seriously, how great is my fish shirt?!  Bailey and I were at Deseret Industries the other day and I was looking to invest in a Hawaiian shirt.  Little did I know I would find probably the most quality fish shirt to exist along the Wasatch Front.

Our relationship.
#justkidding
#hesactuallyreallynice

We had forgotten to give Eths the memo, but luckily great friends can read minds!  He showed up to school in the most fantastic shark shorts!


So there's Tropical Tuesday for you.  I'm glad that Bailey's dad has a collection of Hawaiian shirts, because I think he really rocks them.  Tropical Tuesday may have to become an actual thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment