Monday, May 4, 2015

Blue Bayou & California Adventures

Yesterday was super exhausting, so we slept in late today.  Let me tell you - it felt awesome not having to get up until 10!  Once we did get up, we were quick to get ready and head over to our reservation at the Blue Bayou restaurant in Disneyland.


The restaurant was so cool!  I don't have a good picture of where we were exactly, but I loved eating right next to the water on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.  It is insane how much it feels like you are outside!  I loved the atmosphere, it made for a perfectly lovely lunch.


After lunch we headed right over to California Adventures and straight to Cars Land!  It was way too busy last year to even think about going on the Cars ride, but it wasn't so bad this year.  We agreed to wait 50 minutes in line!



It was kind of funny though, because right when we got up there and in a car, the ride stopped working and we all had to leave.  But, they gave us fast passes to come back later in the day, and we did!  Good thing too, because it was super super cute.  I liked that ride.


We spent the rest of the day hitting all of the rides that we wanted to.  I quite enjoyed the new Little Mermaid ride, and of course my favorites such as Tower of Terror and California Screamin'.


My parents and I went to see a musical in the middle of the day!  They were performing Aladdin, and they did an amazing job.  I really enjoyed watching it, and it was nice to get off my feet for a bit.  And my dad really enjoyed his nap!

Though California Adventures is not nearly as magical as Disneyland, you still have to go there to get the full experience.  It was a fun day, but once again I was tired by the time we got on the shuttle back to our hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment