Saturday, May 9, 2015

Favorites Of The Past Two Weeks

Since my time in Utah has been limited these past two weeks, I'm going to combine my favorites of the week from the past 14 days into one ultimate favorites of the week extravaganza post.  I wondered if this was allowed, then soon realized that this is my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want.

My friends and I had a cooking day!  We made tikka masala, Russian soup, sukiyaki, and pupusas.  It was indeed a delicious and cultural evening.

My cousin's rabbit just had babies!  He showed them to me and they are so adorable.  Here's a horrible picture of them.

Oh Chris!  We are always missing that fellow!  It's always fun when he sends pictures of what he's been up to.

Back to our presidential duties.  This week we hung up posters for a stag dance that SkillsUSA is hosting.  Hanging up posters is always an adventure!
We had to go outside to set free the ladybug that was flying around the halls.

Let's also take a moment to appreciate the poster that Eths and I conjured up.  Isn't it so beautiful and fitting?

Bailey took me on a pupusa date, then we went to this really cool bookstore in Provo!  I absolutely love bookstores and probably could have spent all day there.  Bailey was very patient with me.

Don't worry, my cousin made us a family cheer! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment