Saturday, May 16, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Bailey and I were sent off on a water picture adventure for my photo assignment!  I do so enjoy his company.  Don't mind him wearing my cardigan that I had left on the ground.


I didn't really get any good water pictures, but you know.  It's cool.

Since we had a tripod, we couldn't resist the urge to take some adorable pictures!  The setting was just so Hobbit like.

 
It is time to get started with Chapter Display again!  We are in the process of improving our project for nationals, so we spent a couple of hours this week rusting the metal for a more rustic feel.

To celebrate Nathan's birthday (which is today), Seiji threw a wings party complete with video games!  I love those people so much, we all had a lot of fun.
Nathan's birthday crown had a built in mullet to celebrate his glory days.

No comments:

Post a Comment