Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

I absolutely adore my grandma!


I think that my grandma is the cutest, sweetest lady, and I want to become like her in many ways when I grow up.

First off, my grandma is good at everything!  She and I have a lot of similar interests, and I owe all of my sewing ability to her because she taught me everything I know.  I must have gotten the crafty genes from her, because she and I love to create things with our hands, and she is the best at it!  I thoroughly admire her creativity and dedication when it comes to finishing projects.

My grandma also runs the neatest household.  I love the way she is able to do everything she needs to do, and on top of that she keeps the house spotless and cooks the most delicious meals.  A clean house really makes a difference, and having home-cooked meals is seriously the best, so I'm taking her ways as inspiration when I become a mom within the next several years (well, much more than several).

My grandma has completely spoiled us grandchildren, and has shown us so much love and support.  I can always count on my grandma to be there for me, and I am so grateful for the positive influence she has been in my life.

Also, today is her birthday!  So happy birthday, Grandma!  You're the best - I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment