Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

My friends and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit an LDS temple that hasn't been dedicated yet!  Since it isn't dedicated, anyone can go through it and see what our temples are like.  We missed school for this adventure, but it was definitely worth it!


Taking pictures inside the temple isn't allowed, but I think you can find interior pictures somewhere on the church website.  But let me tell you - it was beautiful!  It had a very 1800s feel and it was super earthy.  The theme was apple blossoms, and they used that theme in the prettiest ways.  I loved all of the stained glass windows!



If you ever have the opportunity to visit a temple open house, you should really go!  It is amazing how magnificent they are, and you can really feel the spirit even when they aren't dedicated.


I was so grateful to be able to visit the open house with my friends.  We had a lovely time, and going to Costa Vida finished off our adventure right!

No comments:

Post a Comment