Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sisters!

Today is my sister's birthday!  Oh how I love officially regarding her as my sister.


Yesterday we were the same exact age for the entire day, which was AWESOME, but today Kylie turns 19 and that is pretty crazy!

As I'm sure all of you know, Kylie is one of my very best friends.  I'm so grateful that Seiji chose her to be his wife, because that means she and I can hang out for eternity!


One of my favorite things about Kylie is that she is always up for an adventure.  Like me, she is constantly nagged by the travel bug, so she and I are always dreaming up the places we will go once it becomes summertime.  She is the only other person in my family who wants to travel as much as I do, and the power to influence my family to also travel is now doubled with her as Seiji's wife!


Kylie is always up for adventure, but she's also always up for just sitting around and visiting.  I feel like I can really talk to Kylie, and her being there for me to talk to has been a huge blessing in my life.


Kylie is hilarious, has a good taste in everything, and is a righteous example to me.  She has been such an amazing addition to our family, it would seem incomplete without her!  I could list the great things about this lady all day long, but I have to make it to family history night sometime, haha.

So, happy birthday Kylie!  I love you so much!  I'm so blessed to have you as a sister, and I think it is pretty awesome that we now have no choice but to be permanent friends!

Now let me close this post with the theme song of Kylie and I:

No comments:

Post a Comment