Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What a Good Birthday!

This morning I woke up to Bailey calling me on the phone saying, "So... do you want to let me in your house?"  Haha, so I got up, opened the door, and my birthday started out with some quality waffle making!

Bailey took the day off school, so we were able to hang out all day!  Unfortunately Jeff and Ethan had to take the AP Statistics test, so Bailey and I went down to Provo while they did that.  We went to a very fantastic taco stand that wasn't really a stand.  I'd probably go as far as calling it an "establishment", but whatever it is officially considered is irrelevant because those tacos were dang good and that's all that matters.


We walked around for a while after that, because I seriously love Center Street.  We had to stop into Cat's Cradle, the antique store, because it has been too long since I'd been there and it is the most overwhelmingly beautiful antique store I've encountered in Utah!


We stopped by the Asian market in Provo and also drove to a Mexican market.  I have a thing for markets that are not American.  We then visited Bailey's mom at the high school she works at!

I'm pretty devastated that the two pictures above are the only pictures we took today, so you'll just have to imagine the rest of the festivities in your head as I outline them.

At some point, Jeff and Eths were finally done with the AP Stats test, so we met them at Jeff's house and just hung out for a while.  We didn't really do anything, but it was fun sitting around and talking!  Soon enough we all met my family at my house, from which we left to Ganesh, my favorite restaurant!  I freaking love Indian food, and when eating Indian food with a party of 12 of my favorite people, well, it was one quality meal.  Plus it is always fun that we celebrate Kylie's birthday at the same time, so it's not even awkward at all!

So that's how my birthday went today!  It was a really good one.  I can't believe I'm an adult now, but I guess that time must always carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment