Monday, June 1, 2015

Bridal Veil Falls

I have big dreams of consistent hiking adventures this summer, but I haven't really had time to plan anything yet!  That was a bit of a problem, considering I needed to take waterfall pictures for photo class this week.  So yesterday after church, my mom, Bailey, and I headed up Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls, a waterfall that is really easy to access without any physical exertion.  Perfect for last minute pictures!




It was so beautiful to look at, but I realized that I wouldn't be able to get the shots I wanted unless I hiked up a bit!  So, Bailey and I climbed right up the waterfall.  Good thing I was wearing my Saltwater Sandals!


I seriously love these things.  I highly recommend them to all!

It was a slightly perilous hike to hike with a camera, but it was so worth it.  It was gorgeous up there!  We hiked to the bottom of the second tier, and it was so refreshing to feel the mist coming off of it.  If I didn't have my camera, I would have just walked right through the waterfall!



I had never hiked up this waterfall, though I've visited it several times.  I'm glad that I tried it out, and I think I got some reasonable shots!


It was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment