Saturday, June 6, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

I went to Kylee's senior recital where she played the piano and sang.  She did such an amazing job!  And her graduation party afterwards was a lot of fun.


Who knew there is Dole Whip in Utah?  We were so excited to find this stand!

My friends and I love rock climbing!  We had to go again this week.


Bailey took me to one of his favorite restaurants.  It's a little Hawaiian place called LOL's and it was so good!  The shrimp reminded me of the shrimp trucks we went to while visiting Hawaii several years ago.


Look at my little bird friend!  He was just hanging out on that post one morning, and didn't move no matter how close I got to take pictures.  What a nice fellow!

Yay snow cones!  I don't crave these things like I have in summers past, but they are pretty delicious.

My friends and I found ourselves in Provo for a most wonderful visit to the temple!  Our days of doing baptisms together are almost over, but there are some cool things ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment