Thursday, June 11, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Bailey and I really wanted to climb up Bridal Veil Falls again, this time in clothes to get wet in and without a camera.  Ethan and Sarah came along with us and we had such a fun time!

My mom and dad gave me a silver ring for graduation!  My grandpa made this ring for my grandma, who gave it to my mom when she graduated.  So it's really sentimental and I love it!  We got it resized, and the jeweler shined it up and everything so it looks awesome.
I should have taken a picture right when we got it back!  I've worn it around constantly since.

JCW's.  I've grown a liking for hamburgers, something I've never liked before, but I only like them until after I've eaten them and then I'm grossed out.  Look at how giant this shake is!

This is Boston and she is adorable.  I commend her selfie taking abilities, I'm glad I could foster such talent by lending her my phone!

Bailey has a cherry tree!  He came over to my house with Mi Ranchito and a bowl of cherries he picked, and I took a moment to appreciate the fact that I have the best boyfriend ever.
I got to help him pick cherries one day!

He also came over one day with a planter box he built and planted desert plants in for me.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment