Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Frazier History Museum

My favorite thing we saw in downtown Louisville would have to be the history museum.  I have a thing for museums and I have a thing for history, so naturally I would love history museums!


This would be the coolest place to take kids, and since Bailey and I are pretty much kids, we had a really fun time.  We started on the first level, which was devoted to the journey of Lewis & Clark.  I was impressed by the little forest they built, and we had lots of fun playing in all sorts of historical shelters!




A lot of the rest of the museum was devoted to weapons and armor of sorts, which was of course right up our alley.  Bailey loved the old western guns, and all of the assorted blades caught my eye!


All of the mini setups were also fun to see.  We could stare at them for hours, the detail was impressive.


We spent quite some time at the museum, looking at all of the exhibits.  It was a lot of fun!  I'm grateful to have my adventuring comrade with me on this trip!

3 comments:

Kenzie Draper said...

your hair and sandals are the best!!!

Kenzie Draper said...

your hair and sandals are the best!!!

Madi Riye said...

Thanks so much Kenzie! I'm feeling very 90s these days, and very comfortable at that. Seriously, these sandals are wonderful things, haha.

Post a Comment