Sunday, June 7, 2015

Provo Farmers Market

Yesterday Bailey and Jeff and I went to Provo to check our their Farmers Market!  I love Farmers Markets!



It was tons of fun!  They had delicious Limeade and all sorts of fun things to look at.  Of course, it was really similar to last year's market, so I didn't really buy anything except for lunch.


I did invest in some nail polishing services, though!  Seven year old Chloe here was painting nails for $1, so of course I had to take advantage of such a killer deal.




Though we love Farmers Markets, the real reason my friends and I went on this excursion was to see our dear friend Sarah perform with her belly dancing troop.  Dang Sarah was good!  She impressed us all, and watching all of the performances was definitely interesting.




It was a beautiful Saturday morning.  We had tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment