Monday, July 20, 2015

Airsofting

Seiji has a new thing for airsofting.  Yes, airsofting, that thing you did when you were 8 years old with your neighbors.  But you know, it is actually pretty fun!  He got Kylie into it as well as a lot of other people in our family, and of course Bailey and I aren't going to miss out on the fun.


Between Dawson, Nathan, and Seiji, there are tons of guns for everyone, so Seiji likes to host huge wars.  With work and everything, they usually end up being at night which is really tough because you can't see anything.  Once in a while, though, we get some daylight and those always end up being my favorite games!


Most of the time we play in my uncle Mike's backyard which is basically a forest.  It is perfectly overgrown, I love it!  We've played in my uncle Rob's yard, too, which is really huge and has lots of dirt piles to hide behind.  And I definitely do a lot of hiding!  Getting shot doesn't hurt as long as you've got on your long sleeve shirts and jeans, but it still gets kind of scary sometimes.  Luckily Kylie and I have matching shamaghs, to protect our teeth from getting shot out!  Haha!


So there's an update on what we've been doing in our free time.  It's been a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment