Saturday, July 18, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Bailey and I went to Camp Floyd!  It is such an interesting place.  I went there for a civil war camp when I was a kid, and have only been back with my grandma once.  So we thought we'd do a little exploring!

One thing that I love about this place is that there's pretty much never anybody there.  You are free to roam around as you wish.  I love the old school house!


Bailey and I realized that we should be taking advantage of my employee benefits, so we went to the Museum of Ancient Life!

We also went to his family reunion!  It was at some reservoir, and was lots of fun.  I especially enjoyed his uncle's paddle boat!



And how cool are these reunion shirts?  I've never seen such a great reunion shirt, and I've definitely never owned one.  I'm pretty touched that I got one, haha.

We went to two different church buildings before we found the right one!  The search was worth it, though, to see our dear friend Andy speak before he leaves to Japan on his mission.

Look at our baby Shakee!  He sure is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment