Saturday, August 15, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Stewart is off to the Provo MTC!  We went to his farewell after Jeff's and he did a really nice job.  I cried when him and his dad played the piano together, haha.  He is going to North Carolina and will do so good!


I've been helping Bailey with the last of his mission prep!  That's included finishing the online portion, hand delivering paperwork to the the church office building (his MTC was switched from Mexico to Guatemala, and if he didn't get the paperwork in time he would go to Provo!), and getting another pair of shoes.  Here we are at the mall, getting extra pairs of glasses and this sweet tie that he wore around for the rest of our mall trip.

Bailey taught me how to build, and I taught him how to sew.  He's a natural - he made this pattern himself, and I only helped with the hand sewing!  I think it is the cutest thing ever.

I had Bailey model some ties for me (I'm going to start selling ties soon!) and he saved me from his cows.  We had to jump over a fence because they wouldn't leave us alone, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment