Sunday, August 23, 2015

I Sell Ties!

Good news, my friends.  Those fancy ties that you saw my dearest Bailey wearing are now for sale!


After making all of Bailey's mission ties, he and I decided that a business is at hand, and that the world needs to be exposed to an inexpensive way to possess that perfectly skinny skinny tie.  Because all the ones out there are too skinny to be practical, or else they are way overpriced (they sell ties like the ones I made at a local boutique... for $60 each).

Of course, Bailey gets all of the prototypes because he's my favorite missionary, but anyone is welcome to visit my Etsy Shop and snag a few ties for their missionary/dad/cousin/brother/nephew/bishop/teacher/etc.



I don't have tons of prints listed right now, but I'll be updating my shop every now and then so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment