Sunday, September 20, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Sarah's birthday was on Monday!  As you must know, Sarah is the best.  To celebrate, we ate cake at her house and then hit the canyon for a fire!  We all had so much fun!


Eths, Chanel, and I went to the food truck roundup!  It was rather disappointing because Cupbop wasn't there.  So we consoled ourselves by following dinner with frozen yogurt (with mochi on top, of course) because we don't know how to not spend money on food.

Kylie and I were in the canyon and felt kind of like hipsters so we decided to get a suitable picture of the both of us.  The blurry one was a mistake, therefore more hipster than the other.


Autumn corn and summer corn.  I just like corn of all species!
Yes, I left the letters on my sweater for almost the whole day.  They were felt stickers.  Hobby Lobby is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment