Saturday, September 26, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Ethan and I went up to Utah State University to visit Kylee!  It was so good to see her and we had lots of fun.
One of the winning features of Taylor's backyard.

We also were photographers at a half German half Polish wedding.  It was definitely an experience!
After deciding that most of the food was infused with alcohol (we don't know if that's a thing or not but we weren't about to risk it) we ate chocolate for dinner.  Mmm.

Sarah and I went to the Thanksgiving Point gardens!  We really love flowers and Sarah has an extensive knowledge on the subject so it is always a fun learning experience.

Chris got his birthday package!  Haha he sent this picture to us to show his appreciation.  We are all missing that guy, but he will be back within a year!

Sarah leaves in just a few days, and Ethan in a few months.  Good thing this goat will always be here for me!
I really do appreciate the Holmes and their various goats and how they take me to get Mexican food and let me sew at their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment